A DISPLACED WINDOW OF IMPLANTATION MAY BE CAUSING YOUR IVF CYCLES TO FAIL!
The window of implantation is the period when the endometrium is receptive or ready for the embryo. It is usually between days 19-21 of the menstrual cycle, is called the window of implantation.
Molecular analyses of endometrial receptivity demonstrates that the WOI (WOI) that is displaced in one out of four patients suffering from recurrent implantation failure (RIF) of endometrial origin and thereby the need for Personalised embryo transfer. A displacement of even two days can negatively affect the chances of implantation.
How ERA helps:
- Using a small sample of endometrial tissue the ERA test establishes the best day for transferring the embryo.
- The biopsy sample is easily and quickly taken by your gynaecologist during your appointment and send for Endometrial receptivity analysis (ERA).
- ERA determines if the endometrium is receptive or not at the time of sampling, by analysing 248 genes involved in endometrial receptivity.
- The report tells the doctor if the endometrium was receptive on the day the biopsy was taken. If yes transfer can be done on the same day in next cycle.
- If the receptivity window was displaced, the report will tell by how many day the displacement has happened from the date of biopsy and by how many days prior or later the transfer has to be done in the next cycle.
- ERA testing can hence find your personalized window of implantation in case of displacement, and will allow a personalized embryo transfer (pET).
|ERA IS RECOMMENDED FOR:||BENEFIST OF ERA|